mercoledì 24 gennaio 2018

Mermaid in December


Today I want to show you the samples I made for the TV shows that Lesley had in December on Hochanda.
Both projects were done with the  "Mermaid Queen" stamp set.

For the backgrounds:  I used several blue shades of Distress Ink Pad, spritzed with water and stencilled with clear and white modelling pastes.

For the three decorations:  that Lesley put on the Christmas tree, I stamped the elements of Mermaid Queen with Onyx BlackGreenRed,  Spanish Moss  Versafine Ink.

For the card : I stamped some elements directly onto the background, while the Mermaid  is cut out, stamped with Versafine  Onyx Black and coloured with Koh-I-Noor Brilliant Water Colour.





I hope you liked my projects and please remember that you can have a lots of inspirations visiting the Chocolate Baroque Design Team Blog.  

Magda

Nessun commento: